Health & Safety
Our statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with any employee on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for any employee.
- To ensure any employee is competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and any work-related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.